looking to make my first trade here

oglesbyc

Bench Warmer
i have some basketball listed on my bucket but i have to add a lot more lmk if you see anything that you like thanks

chirs

also need your Electra and Kapono Chrome RC

i have these in Deron

UD Trilogy GU

Topps RC
Bazooka RC
Total RC SILVER

Topps Rising Stars Insert

4 base

RyU said:
also need your Electra and Kapono Chrome RC

i have these in Deron

UD Trilogy GU

Topps RC
Bazooka RC
Total RC SILVER

Topps Rising Stars Insert

4 base

i can use all of the deron williams that you listed except the base and the rising star insert lmk if we can work something out thanks

chris

is that a jose reyes gu in the mets unifor i couldnt really tell? But i also need the deron williams gu and rc

chris

duncanonyou21 said:
i like the berrian and grossman patches

the grossman is in rela bad shape hard to see from the scan the corrners are chipped up and the berrian may be pending i will have to get back to you on that one

chris

hi. how about i give you the Deron GU, 3 RCs, 1 insert, and Jose Reyes GU for
the Shaq TSC RC, Gord0n RC, Electra Bowman, Kapono Bowman Chrome RC and if you would add the Deng Topps... i'll appreciate it... lmk if thats ok or counter offer... thanks

I like all of these basketball rookies. (below) I have a football rookie card list on my site, and I can link to to a basketball rookie card list, also you can check my site and let me know what you like from there.

-Shaq Ultra rc $10 bv
-Shaq Stadium Club rc $15 bv
-Tim Duncan Bowman's Best rc $5 bv
-Jason Kidd Upper Deck rc $4 bv
-Richard Hamilton Topps rc $2.50 bv
-Carmelo Anthony Upper Deck Victory rc $6 bv

total bv of all the rookies: $42.50 bv

thanks a lot,

Ryan

threebearfan said:
I like all of these basketball rookies. (below) I have a football rookie card list on my site, and I can link to to a basketball rookie card list, also you can check my site and let me know what you like from there.

-Shaq Ultra rc $10 bv
-Shaq Stadium Club rc $15 bv
-Tim Duncan Bowman's Best rc $5 bv
-Jason Kidd Upper Deck rc $4 bv
-Richard Hamilton Topps rc $2.50 bv
-Carmelo Anthony Upper Deck Victory rc $6 bv

total bv of all the rookies: $42.50 bv

thanks a lot,

Ryan

i can use this

Dreon williams auto

chris

RyU said:
hi. how about i give you the Deron GU, 3 RCs, 1 insert, and Jose Reyes GU for
the Shaq TSC RC, Gord0n RC, Electra Bowman, Kapono Bowman Chrome RC and if you would add the Deng Topps... i'll appreciate it... lmk if thats ok or counter offer... thanks

for some reason i cant find the kapono and the electra lmk if you see anthing that i can replace those 2 with

chris

Back