Looking to make some deals...check the scans and list inside!

tndcollectables said:
got more broncos in, did u c the dual lynch ss on the fb page

Saw the Lynch. Not really digging the dual that much. I have the single from that set.

I like the Elway/Davis dual. I have one of those also, but I could probably add another. The Eddie Royal is nice too.

What's BV on the Royal?

Jim

vannestjc said:
Saw the Lynch. Not really digging the dual that much. I have the single from that set.

I like the Elway/Davis dual. I have one of those also, but I could probably add another. The Eddie Royal is nice too.

What's BV on the Royal?

Jim

the bv is 40 what is it u like i can always look again

tndcollectables said:
the bv is 40 what is it u like i can always look again

I like the older Broncos. Elway, Sharpe, McCaffrey, Rod Smith, Terrell Davis, etc.

Also looking for D. Thomas, Eric Decker and Tebow (though I'm pretty much priced out of the Tebow market) from this year.

Could be down for some Eddie Royal and maybe Knowshon.

Jim

timb69 said:
Oh SNAP I can use this:

2005 Donruss Gridiron Gear Willis McGahee multi clr patch auto /25 P-SO $60 $60.00

You have a lot of real nice stuff. Didn't see a lot of Broncos...and most of what I liked way outbooked the McGahee.

Any of the Mo Drew's book in the same neighborhood as Willis?

LMK,
Jim

vannestjc said:
You have a lot of real nice stuff. Didn't see a lot of Broncos...and most of what I liked way outbooked the McGahee.

Any of the Mo Drew's book in the same neighborhood as Willis?

LMK,
Jim

This books $60:

img536.jpg

vannestjc said:
I like that. Since the McGahee has the sweet patch...any chance you would do the Drew and the Champ Bailey RC Refractor on your RC page for the McGahee?

LMK,
Jim

Champ Bailey RC Ref. (bv $15) I know I have, but which other card???

Back