Looking To Sell/trade! Lots Of Scans!

devinharris34

Bench Warmer
i am mainly looking to sell for paypal but i will sell for points. if you are interested in game used cards just ask, i have a ton from baseball, basketball, and football.

marcusandfinestgar.jpg

marvinanddannyult.jpg

villandjh.jpg

boshandmelo.jpg

grangavill.jpg

granger gone

gomesspx-1.jpg

jrandjosh.jpg

jr gone

dwillandjam.jpg

deron pending

franandrid.jpg

mayfine.jpg

gobrewri.jpg

gooden and wright gone!

jamaray.jpg

harandgg.jpg

goandmowil.jpg

like these

charlie v spx
charlie v spa patch/auto
granger spa patch/auto
jameer patch auto
deron reflactions auto

lmk what points you need for them or if you like anything on my site, thanks.

justin-i really like the bosh so i would have to say 40 paypal
ozballer- look at the charlie v spa auto patch again, there is a black scratch in the lower right hand corner. i dont know what its from, it was like that when i got it. the deron reflections and granger spa autos are gone. lmk what your still interested in. thanks.

devinharris34 said:
justin-i really like the bosh so i would have to say 40 paypal
ozballer- look at the charlie v spa auto patch again, there is a black scratch in the lower right hand corner. i dont know what its from, it was like that when i got it. the deron reflections and granger spa autos are gone. lmk what your still interested in. thanks.

may be interested in it depending on what you need for it. here's what i need again

charlie v spx
charlie v spa patch/auto
jameer patch auto

chicago collector-i like your gordon bowman auto jersey, marcus williams hp auto patch, amare finest auto, and your foye bowman chrome auto. let me know what you want to do. look what i told ozballer about the vill auto patch.

devinharris34 said:
chicago collector-i like your gordon bowman auto jersey, marcus williams hp auto patch, amare finest auto, and your foye bowman chrome auto. let me know what you want to do. look what i told ozballer about the vill auto patch.

kk thanks i added u to m y buddy list so hopefully we can work a deal out on aim!

devinharris34 said:
oz baller- i could sell you the spx charlie v for 20 paypal. the others are only for trade. thanks.

looking to trade only at this stage, so lmk if you could use anything from my site.

ozballer-i like your livingston bowman auto jersey, kevin martin spx auto, beidrins spx auto, deng bowman auto, balkman bowman chrome auto, lowry bowman chrome auto, and your josh smith auto patch thats in your pc. let me know what you want to do.

devinharris34 said:
ozballer-i like your livingston bowman auto jersey, kevin martin spx auto, beidrins spx auto, deng bowman auto, balkman bowman chrome auto, lowry bowman chrome auto, and your josh smith auto patch thats in your pc. let me know what you want to do.

ok, for these

charlie v spx
charlie v spa patch/auto
jameer patch auto

I could do these

kmart/biendrins spx
livingston auto jsy

lmk.

no i couldnt do that. did you see the scratch in the lower left corner of the charlie villanueva auto patch. let me know if your still interested in it. thanks.

devinharris34 said:
no i couldnt do that. did you see the scratch in the lower left corner of the charlie villanueva auto patch. let me know if your still interested in it. thanks.

yeah i saw it, is it just a scratch or is it bent? you lmk what you can do then...

Back