looking to sell/trade!! scans!!

devinharris34

Bench Warmer
looking to trade or sell for paypal. lmk what you like.

addaiandjennings.jpg

maronyanddwillauto.jpg

kjsteve.jpg

gorespx.jpg

norwood.jpg

DEANGLEO GONE!

stove.jpg

bcalandbcal.jpg

lundyanddwillaut.jpg

taevarisautosterling.jpg

MARSHANDBWILLCHROME.jpg

MERCEDESANDBOLING.jpg

ROYANDWILLIAMSON.jpg

TARVARANDTBELL.jpg

BULLOKSANDDJSHOCK.jpg

BRICKREDEMP.jpg

fballgu2.jpg

fballgu.jpg

duceback.jpg

front

wiliamsfront.jpg

back

stlcards-nothing for the maroney, gore or dwill autos but i like your thome topps ttm auto, moises alou fleer ultra ttm auto, and vinny testaverde fleer ultra ttm auto. could you sell those or what other smaller stuff do you like from me?

thetintwiz-pm sent

hornsfan-i like the leon spx auto, mo drew hp auto, shawne williams auto jsy, josh howards spa auto, and devin harris auto jsy. any thing else you liked from me?

devinharris34 said:
stlcards-nothing for the maroney, gore or dwill autos but i like your thome topps ttm auto, moises alou fleer ultra ttm auto, and vinny testaverde fleer ultra ttm auto. could you sell those or what other smaller stuff do you like from me?
I realy only need the Gore... you not see anything at all for it.

oh my fault i was thinking of someone else. i like the demetruis threads auto, roy/clayton dual auto, and barry bonds in person auto. lmk. thanks.

devinharris34 said:
oh my fault i was thinking of someone else. i like the demetruis threads auto, roy/clayton dual auto, and barry bonds in person auto. lmk. thanks.
the dual is traded going out in the Morning. and the Threads is pending right know... but the Bonds is ft. The bonds I got about 8 years ago it had a hologram from Goldin Sports it came in a plaque with his name on it. LMK

what can you do if the Topps Triple Thread falls threw. Pm sent dont want to take up more space on your post...

Back