looking to trade all my basketball gu autos and rc for baseball or football

oglesbyc

Bench Warmer
title says it all looking to trade all of my basketball on my bucket and www for baseball and football will trade gu and autos for rc

chris

oglesbyc said:
title says it all looking to trade all of my basketball on my bucket and www for baseball and football will trade gu and autos for rc

chris
Check my bucket for anything you might need.....be sure to look under the ebayIII category for rookies also, I've been scanning in alot over the last couple days

BSC said:
Check my bucket for anything you might need.....be sure to look under the ebayIII category for rookies also, I've been scanning in alot over the last couple days

i like these lmk if we can work anything out

willie mays gu

ozzie smith sterling auto

not sure if i have anything for these but lmk if you see anything

oglesbyc said:
i like these lmk if we can work anything out

willie mays gu

ozzie smith sterling auto

not sure if i have anything for these but lmk if you see anything
Both of those book a solid 100.00 each. I'd prefer to do a 1:1 Trade on either one of those, if you have something like that that you can point me towards, I'll take a look.....eithr FB or BB preferrably

i have the dwayne wade patch in my bucket under pc looking for 80-100 bv on it lmk if you can use that for either of them

chris

oglesbyc said:
i have the dwayne wade patch in my bucket under pc looking for 80-100 bv on it lmk if you can use that for either of them

chris
I must be old and blind :p cuz I didn't see it in there.......could you link me please???

here you go it is numbered to 9

wadepatch.jpg

oglesbyc said:
here you go it is numbered to 9

wadepatch.jpg

I think that I'll have to pass on that one......thanks for the look though. If there are any specific baseball rc's you're looking for, especilly the last 3 years of Bowman Chrome, let me know and I'll see what I have

oglesbyc said:
i like these

nolan ryan/ tom seaver dual gu

robin yount gu

lmk if i can add or we can work anything out thaks again

chris

I think the Yount is $15, I'll double check but the Ryan/Seaver is $150. Would you interested in anything else and what are the Bv's of the cards I'm interested in. Just realized...I have a Urlacher RC you might not have it's serial #, I think below 200, books between $20-25 I think. I'll let you know when I get home.

wow nice dual gu didnt think it bv for that much i can def use the yount gu but would like to get the urlacher rc first even if i already have it lmk tonight

chris

Back