Looking to trade. Please visit my site.

I like these...
Maroney, Laurence 06 Bowman Sterling Rookie Jersey (blue) #088/199
Jackson (Chad) 06 Donruss Elite Turn of the Century Rookie AUTO #125 #053/100
****Tomlinson 01 Fleer Hot Prospects Rookie Premiere Postmarks Jersey #0822/1775****
Ronnie Lott 2006 Elite Throwback Threads Jersey (red) #096/249

Thanks !

Hey Jen, how have you been? We used to trade on Beckett a long time ago, but I haven't seen you around in awhile. Please check my tradelist and see if I have anything you would be interested in. I saw a few cards in your site that I could use.
JKadlitz said:
Please look at my autos and rookies I have up for trade. My personal collection is also available if you have higher dollar autos of Peyton Manning, Upton, Marshawn Lynch, or Hunter Pence. Thanks< Jen

Jen's Trading Cards -- autos/patches/rookies

HI mike, yes, I remember. How have you been? I've been great. I looked at your site and I like these: What are the values and what do you like?

07 Leaf Rookies & Stars Freshman Orientation jersey/auto Robert Meachem s/n 06/10 (black)

07 Donruss Gridiron Gear NFL Teams Peyton Manning s/n 32/32

08 Press Pass Bronze Darren McFadden rc auto SP

JKadlitz said:
HI mike, yes, I remember. How have you been? I've been great. I looked at your site and I like these: What are the values and what do you like?

07 Leaf Rookies & Stars Freshman Orientation jersey/auto Robert Meachem s/n 06/10 (black)

07 Donruss Gridiron Gear NFL Teams Peyton Manning s/n 32/32

08 Press Pass Bronze Darren McFadden rc auto SP
The Manning is $150 would like a little more because of the 32/32, The McFadden is $200 and the Meachem is N/A because of scarcity. Do you still have the Adrian Peterson? I did not see the pic in your bucket.

Hi Mike, yes, I still have the AP, but that will only be traded toward a Peyton rookie auto. that's the only Peyton I basically don't have yet. My trade page is updated, although I don't have them all scanned. Jen

JKadlitz said:
Hi Mike, yes, I still have the AP, but that will only be traded toward a Peyton rookie auto. that's the only Peyton I basically don't have yet. My trade page is updated, although I don't have them all scanned. Jen
Bummer, I would give you all 3 of those for the AP

the only thing i see i would like is this:
Donald Driver 2000 Skybox Molten Metal Rookie #145
Antonio Freeman 1995 Bowman's Best Rookie #R90

check out my bucket and tellme what you would trade.
photobucket.com/DavidShep

skinsfan, sorry, didn't see anything I can use.

davidshep, are the marshawn Lynch and Calvin Johnson cards rookies? I"m interested in them. LMK Jen

Back