Looking to trade this Troy Smith

kordell2000 said:
sorry didn't see anything else I could use. I have some other lower end Ginn stuff not listed. What is bv on the Smith and I'll see what else I can find if your interested in it.

I'm not sure on the bv. I've been out of cards for a long time, so im new to this again haha and I saw some other ginns I could use

Josh.Shaffer.94 said:
I'm not sure on the bv. I've been out of cards for a long time, so im new to this again haha and I saw some other ginns I could use
All of the Ginns I have pictured are $50+ I have some others not listed that we might be able to do. I just looked up the Smith and it only books for $10. Ouch! I would give you a little more than that on it just because it is a nice patch.

kordell2000 said:
All of the Ginns I have pictured are $50+ I have some others not listed that we might be able to do. I just looked up the Smith and it only books for $10. Ouch! I would give you a little more than that on it just because it is a nice patch.

haha ahh crap man, $10? Oh wellllll, do you have any pics of the other ginns?

Josh.Shaffer.94 said:
haha ahh crap man, $10? Oh wellllll, do you have any pics of the other ginns?
Actually I went through my stuff and the only other Ginn I had is a jersey card from UD bv $8. Are you interested in cash/card deal?

I have one of these 2 Browns Cards below for trade for The Troy smith shoot me a Pm If you are Interested thanx.

Let me know wich on you want for it.
scan0016.jpg

CCF04192010_00037.jpg

jonsportscardz said:
I have one of these 2 Browns Cards below for trade for The Troy smith shoot me a Pm If you are Interested thanx.

Let me know wich on you want for it.
scan0016.jpg

CCF04192010_00037.jpg

Im mostly looking for current browns and steelers. I don't need any of those at this time, thank you though

Back