lost job today... selling off cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

penguin056

Bench Warmer
hi. lost job due to shortage of work today. so i am now selling cards off. i will be listing what i have in the near future either on this thread or a new one. i really dont have alot of new stuff, as football isnt that big here in canada. so its mostly early 90's- 99 with some 2000 sets aswell. please send list of players you are looking for and i will get back to you, or please wait for the list to come. thanks everyone and havea great day!!

hi mattsellscl..... i will look for you, but i dont remember ever getting any of those. i will check for sure though. thanks

hi stoked. unfortunately i have no high end stuff as football product here is very scarce and when i do find stuff its just regular upper deck,mvp,topps and sets like that. sorry i couldnt be of any help to you. if your looking for regular base or inserts i may have, but no high end. also thanks for the comment about the job.... i was there for 14 years.

hi football freak. i do have some bears cards and bulls cards, but they are some what older. football card are hard to come by here in canada. if you dont mind them being older i will look and see what i have for you. im talking 1990 - 2002 ish.... and bulls card are back to early 90's with jordan ,pippen and those . let me know if this wil lwork and il llet you know what i have. thanks

hi. ok... i should find the cards here first and let you know what i have?? it might be till tomorrow night looking as i got cards in many many many boxes, between hockey , football , baseball and basketball lots of boxes to go through. will this be ok??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back