Made Target run...opening packs right now...

leoliotigpan said:
Second pack of 2005 Ultra football:

Jeff Garcia (Browns) #24 $0.50
Todd Pinkston (Eagles) #170 $0.40
Jerry Porter (Raiders) #76 $0.50
L.J. Smith (Eagles) #176 $0.40
Chad Pennington (Jets) #28 $0.50
Joey Harrington (Lions) #58 $0.50
Donte Stallworth (Saints) #8 $0.50
Tom Brady (Patriots) Gold Medallion #20 $6.00

Hey trade for tom brady? Give me an offer

Third pack of 2007 Artifacts:

Travis Henry (Titans) #32 $1.00
Antonio Gates (Chargers) #85 $1.00
Brett Favre (Packers) #38 $2.50
Santana Moss (Redskins) #100 $1.00
Roy Williams (Lions) #36 $1.00

patsforever_12 said:
Hey trade for tom brady? Give me an offer

I may need the Brady for another deal that I'm in the middle of working out...if the other trader doesn't need it, I will get in contact with you (I need to e-mail him).

packjetsfan4 said:
Now I need
07 Topps Aaron Kampan
07 Artifacts Brett Favre

We could still possibly deal for penny sleeves...I need a bunch. If there is anything more that comes up, though, I may actually want some cards in return. :)

leoliotigpan said:
We could still possibly deal for penny sleeves...I need a bunch. If there is anything more that comes up, though, I may actually want some cards in return. :)

Yes of course...I wasnt planning on just trading you the penny sleeves.

First pack of 2008 Topps Chrome:

Geno Hayes (Buccaneers) RC #TC259
Emmitt Thomas (Chiefs) Hall of Fame #HOF-ET
John David Booty (Vikings) RC #TC171 (I'm keeping this one)
Marc Bulger (Rams) #TC21

would like to trade for ALL of your chrome rookies and rookie parallels, also any chrome inserts or insert parallels, that are available....no base card parallels tho

Second pack of 2007 Topps Chrome:

Kurt Warner (Cardinals) #TC25
Antoine Cason (Chargers) RC #TC265
Dwayne Bowe (Chiefs) Xfractor #TC71
Joey Galloway (Buccaneers) #TC67

BSC said:
would like to trade for ALL of your chrome rookies and rookie parallels, also any chrome inserts or insert parallels, that are available....no base card parallels tho

We could possibly work a deal...could you check my wantlist (link in original post) and see if you have anything for me? You can wait until I'm done, of course. :) However, I will be keeping most of the quarterback refractors/xfractors...unless you have something specifically from my wantlist.

Third pack of 2008 Topps Chrome:

Kentwan Balmer (49ers) RC #TC230
Keith Rivers (Bengals) Refractor RC #TC252
Tony Romo (Cowboys) #TC123
Brett Favre (Packers) Flight to 420 #BFC-430 (uh oh...may be a fight for this one) :)

leoliotigpan said:
We could possibly work a deal...could you check my wantlist (link in original post) and see if you have anything for me? You can wait until I'm done, of course. :) However, I will be keeping most of the quarterback refractors/xfractors...unless you have something specifically from my wantlist.
I'm sure i have quite a few of your wants, especially in the chrome wants.....I'll be going to bed soon but we'll see what we can work out for what you pull....thanks

Fourth pack of 2008 Topps Chrome:

Peyton Manning (Colts) #TC10
Troy Aikman (Cowboys) NFL Dynasties #TA2
Tom Fears (Rams) Honor Roll #TF
Shaun Alexander (Seahawks) #TC34

Back