Mail, box breaks, group break mojo for me and crap.

jasonluckydog17

Bench Warmer
My breaks
redemption is Berry, I think I'm going to redeem it
z23.jpg

The mail

Z22-1.jpg

Z19-1.jpg

Z21-1.jpg

The #ed to 50 version
Z20-1.jpg

Z18-1.jpg

3 more redemption's came in I need to start redeeming them

Thanks for the look

The group break I had the Cards!!

z24.jpg

Nice cards....I love the cowboys....if you want to work something out on them hit me up...I have an armanti edwards topps chrome gold refractor /50....and plenty of other panthers Im sure...lmk man....

Nice cards....I love the cowboys....if you want to work something out on them hit me up...I have an armanti edwards topps chrome gold refractor /50....and plenty of other panthers Im sure...lmk man....

Sorry the die cut is gone some dude around here is collecting them.

cool mail! I bet it pains you to have a Tiger in it
Well you did read the title had some crap in this mailday,lol /

I have a dirty family secret but I will tell, my 13 year old is yes a Clempson fan...The whole family is devastated by his decision and we are working with him now in therapy to see why he hates us.

We even bought him a Gamecock jersey and he refuses to wear it! He is getting the collecting itch and I have given him all my Tiger stuff except my Perry stuff so he will get the Davis. lol

Well you did read the title had some crap in this mailday,lol /

I have a dirty family secret but I will tell, my 13 year old is yes a Clempson fan...The whole family is devastated by his decision and we are working with him now in therapy to see why he hates us.

We even bought him a Gamecock jersey and he refuses to wear it! He is getting the collecting itch and I have given him all my Tiger stuff except my Perry stuff so he will get the Davis. lol

I assumed the crap was Armanti ;)

Sounds like a smart kid. I wouldn't want to wear a prison jumpsuit either :LOL:

Got to be tough to be the lone Tiger in that family. Hopefully the collecting catches on with him. As much as I crack on USC, it sort of disappointments me that they have publicly come out and said 3.0 GPA and a 1000 SAT from an instate student is automatic acceptance. I feel our better state schools should be tougher than that.

blue on blue :wall:

i love the chrome refractors, not sure how i feel about the refractor jersey cards though, never seen one in person...i just hope topps chrome doesnt go the way of bowman chrome with 13 different color autos :doh:

Back