Mail ? from Sea Otter Place ?...

jbmmadman

Bench Warmer
hey peeps, it's been a while since I've popped in and posted anything, but I figured this mail day deserves to be seen here. so, this morning I checked the status of this card I redeemed back on 3/16/09. It's status as of 3/23/09 said "Item in process of shipping along with other projects" and that's what I saw this morning...fast forward 3 hours later when the mail arrived and I see this familiar yellow mailer from Sea Otter Place, I didn't know what to think at first, so I started looking at my redemption cards that I keep until I receive the card and lo and behold it was for the card that I'm about to show you, I was stunned that this only took 2 weeks to get here, way to go UD...here it is:
2008-09 Upper Deck Ice Signature Swatches
case hit
Goaltender
Habs
priceswatch.jpg

Holy crap, great card!!! I just got a notification this morning from UD that my card shipped, and it was waiting for me when I got home. They're either incredibly fast shippers, or slow at notifying.

Holy crap, great card!!! I just got a notification this morning from UD that my card shipped, and it was waiting for me when I got home. They're either incredibly fast shippers, or slow at notifying.
I'm thinking it's the latter part of that statement that's true.
what was the card you received ?

Awesome. No i wish they would send me my replacement for my triple auto its been 5 weks now . was told it would take 2-3 weeks . called and told it would 4 to 8 weeks now . LOVE UD .

Back