Mail, trades, and an in person...

SteelSoul

Bench Warmer
Haven't posted stuff in a while. This is what has accumulated through the mail , a few trades, and an in person (at the bar) auto :cheers: :lollol:

DSC02081.jpg

another Dot Dot Dot (full band) auto... fun band, love when they come around.

I think this guy is tough, could be good in the NFL so i started a side (pc) project.
DSC02075.jpg
x2

GJohsonO.jpg
x2

GJohsonN.jpg
x2

GJohsonS.jpg

only need an H.

GJohsonbase.jpg
base

GJohson89-99.jpg
/99

Few more for the Harry Douglas collection.
HD1.jpg
/25

HD2.jpg

HD3.jpg

DSC02073.jpg
/25

Lastly, some Buckeye stuff.
DSC02068.jpg
Michael Jenkins PSA 9

DSC02069.jpg
Marcus Freeman /25 and /199

DSC02070.jpg
Malcolm Jenkins

Boone150.jpg
Alex Boone /150

Freeman2-150.jpg
Marcus Freeman /150

Jenkins7-150.jpg
Malcolm Jenkins /150

Laurinaitis20-150.jpg
Laurinaitis /150

DSC02076.jpg
Hartline /24

DSC02077.jpg
Hartline 9/25, /50, and /100

DSC02078.jpg
Hartline /32, /50, and 1/999

DSC02079.jpg
Hartline base and /2009

Thanks for stopping in. :salut:

Good luck with Gartrell. You should probably just go ahead and tear up all those Buckeyes cards. Any self-respecting person would.

Nice dotdotdot. They played at summerfest (worlds largest music festival) last summer, but I missed them. There is a board there where you can send texts to it, and they show up on the board. There was quite a few messages about dotdotdot. And that is surprising since the board was located at the stage where Paramore was playing at. There music is actually really good. It kind of pushes the pop boundry while still staying rock.

Nice dotdotdot. They played at summerfest (worlds largest music festival) last summer, but I missed them. There is a board there where you can send texts to it, and they show up on the board. There was quite a few messages about dotdotdot. And that is surprising since the board was located at the stage where Paramore was playing at. There music is actually really good. It kind of pushes the pop boundry while still staying rock.

Their original stuff is definitely pop/rock, you are right on with that. They cover everything from classic rock to modern rap... its crazy. They put on a really good show too! PS... the lead guitarist is smokin' hot! her name is rose and she is yellow on the left side of the poster (amazing guitarist too, really fast)

Found the H. The seller misspelled his first name so thats why I couldn't find it before. This will be my first ever finished name!

GJohnsonH.jpg

Back