Making FREE Banners for new Members!!!

Stang81

Bench Warmer
Hello Everyone!!

I am aware that we have some new members on this site (WELCOME!!), and on behalf of the staff at SCFreaks, I am offering to make FREE Banners for our new members!!

To qualify for a FREE Banner, I ask that you are a NEW MEMBER who signed up within the past 10 days and have at LEAST 1 Referral...:)

These Banners will be made on a 1st come, 1st serve basis (but you must meet the requirements).

If there are any questions please let me know.

Thank you,
Mike

Wow, Mike, I figured you'd have three pages by now.

Stang makes some of the best on the net!

Check out his gallery to see his work, (if they are still in there)

Thank you guys, I really do appreciate the kind comments....:eek:

There are a few really talented grapic designers also on this site, I am very happy that you think I am in this group....:)

If there are any new members who would like a banner, all you need is 1 referral and I will make you a banner of the player of your choice...:)

Thank you,
Mike

I need 1 or 2 of chris simms and bret boone!! I really like the one of Carmelo above..sense i cant make them like that then can you make it for me? plz lmk

Simms, I would be happy to make a banner for you. It would be free but you have to have 1 Referral first.

LMK when you have one and I can make one for you.

Thank you,
Mike

lebron23vick7 said:
almost done with my dual banner yet?

Almost.....;)

Shannon Brown and Lebron correct?

I will try to have it finished tonight.

Thank you and I am sorry it is taking a while.

Thanks
Mike

Anyone else???

Remember, you must be a member who signed up within the past 30 days and you must have 1 Referral.

LMK

Thank you,
Mike

Well I've been a member for longer then 10 days, but Im still interested in having a new banner made.... I'm a Jeff Burton Fan and also like the Carolina Panthers..... LMK ..... The banner I'm using now was a gift last year... I'm looking at replacing it with something more impressive....

Hello Abig31fan,

I would be happy to make you a Banner. I just ask that you have 1 Referral (for a Free Banner).

If you would rather just "pay" for a Banner I could do either 500 Points or a Football Game Used card.

LMK

Thank you,
Mike

Back