me doing baseball? Looking for 90's 80's rcs.

BrownieBites

Bench Warmer
looking for a good stack of early 90's late 80's rc's and bigger name rookies from the early 80's.

Really wanting an 89 ud griffey. Will trade football for them but if the price is right and you have a lot it might be pretty sweet to make a deal.

Players I want rookies of.

Kirby Puckett
Ricky Henderson
Robin Yount
Cal Ripken
Tony Gwynn
Andres Galarraga
Frank Thomas
Jose Canseco
Don Mattingly
Ryne Sandberg
Bernie Williams
Ozzie Smith
David Justice
Albert Belle
Jim Palmer
Jack Morris
Kirk Gibson
Randy Johnson
Gary Sheffield
Darryl Strawberry

And players of the like.
Good condition cards only please. No bends. :) Thanks

If you have any and want to give me a deal that would be sweet.

Ok i have a bunch of Gary Sheffield Rc's also have a few Albet Bells, Randy Johnsons and i think a couple of Frank Thomas

Ok i have a bunch of Gary Sheffield Rc's also have a few Albet Bells, Randy Johnsons and i think a couple of Frank Thomas

Ok, just looking for 1 of each. I'd like for them all to be in pretty good shape... I used to have them all when i was young and well you know what happened... they all got bent up. I have most of them bent up but I want them in good shape lol.

Scrounge them up, let me know what you have. We'll do a trade or paypal.

Dustin, I know I have some Bernie Williams UD RC's somewhere and I think I still have I justice and Belle, but not totally sure about them.

They are yours if I find them

looking for a good stack of early 90's late 80's rc's and bigger name rookies from the early 80's.

Really wanting an 89 ud griffey. Will trade football for them but if the price is right and you have a lot it might be pretty sweet to make a deal.

Players I want rookies of.

Kirby Puckett
Ricky Henderson
Robin Yount
Cal Ripken
Tony Gwynn
Andres Galarraga
Frank Thomas
Jose Canseco
Don Mattingly
Ryne Sandberg
Bernie Williams
Ozzie Smith
David Justice
Albert Belle
Jim Palmer
Jack Morris
Kirk Gibson
Randy Johnson
Gary Sheffield
Darryl Strawberry

And players of the like.
Good condition cards only please. No bends. :) Thanks

If you have any and want to give me a deal that would be sweet.
I am looking to sell for cheap.let me know if you are current in wanting and i will let you know what i have please

I have almost all on the list. Tons of dupes too

Only ones I do not have is Yount and Palmer. My Gibson is not the best. The rest I have.

Just let me know what your priority is.

Back