Member Of The Month For February 2009 Announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ac-n-mike

Bench Warmer
Congratulations to our February Member Of The Month (MOTM) winner wheeler281. He will receive 5000 site points. He was chosen from a list of 5 nominees for his outstanding efforts, and contributions to SCFreaks and for giving away some SICK freebies to members on ths site for the month of February 2009. He will also get a tag under his name showing off his win for all to see. Congratulations also go out to the runners up who will receive 1000 site points for their efforts this month. MOTM will be running each, and every month, so make sure you contribute positively to the site with useful posts, tons of trades, and just being helpful towards your fellow members, and hopefully you will be chosen for the next month. General members can nominate another member for any month, but please make sure they are deserving nominees, and not just your friends. We will be taking into consideration all aspects of a nominee when choosing the right winners. If you contribute to the site, you will eventually be noticed, and awarded. No member will be allowed to win more than once in a 6 month period, so get busy. You may be the next MOTM!!!

Runner up nominees:
tysonnz
Afromnewyork
KingJames081693
scittlz

I'm a little late on this but congrats wheeler. Your maildays always seem to leave me with a confused look on my face. Crazy how many nasty nasty cards you pick up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back