Miami Fans JOHN BECK Premier Auto Logo helmet card PIC INSIDE

0264 said:
Yea, John Beach vs John Beck....same difference....

Didn't even notice that.... that's probably why it went so low.... I was going to bid on it...then I remembered Alisha1 was offering the same card for trade... serial number, patch, everything! Even the scan was the same! Made me scared to bid... I'd hate to bid on a card that someone stole the scan! I was hoping she could get back to me before it ended...

marinocollector said:
Didn't even notice that.... that's probably why it went so low.... I was going to bid on it...then I remembered Alisha1 was offering the same card for trade... serial number, patch, everything! Even the scan was the same! Made me scared to bid... I'd hate to bid on a card that someone stole the scan! I was hoping she could get back to me before it ended...

Me too. Working on a trade as well. Wanting all kinds of Gonzos, but don't know who has it now.

no my friend was trying to sell for me on ebay that was it...i told him to cancel further bids and just have it end because i had some people interested.. that was mine so not to worry and yes i still have it everyone! :)

I would also love anyone to make me a banner similar to 0264's just with Gonzalez in it I love the way that looks Just like that but with a colts logo as well as ohio st

alisha1 said:
no my friend was trying to sell for me on ebay that was it...i told him to cancel further bids and just have it end because i had some people interested.. that was mine so not to worry and yes i still have it everyone! :)

That makes no sense.... I actually watched the auction end... countdown and everything... are you not selling it on eBay now because the auction went so low? I don't mean to start trouble, I just would like to know so I never bid on one of your friend's auctions...

he let it go because i told him to just cancel any further bids made....hes got some amazing stuff and that he was trying to sell for me....yes it ended with bidding and everything but the high bidder was actually his brother
we just had to let it run course and everything I do not care if it ended that low....i just told him to end it because i had some people here interested in it was all...nothing fishy

Back