Mickey Mantle FT

Nolan Ryan fan

Bench Warmer
I have a 2005 Upper Deck Classics - Classic Fantasy team etched wood #CFT-15 Mantle card for trade, only 36 set made. LMK what you have if you are interested in this card. If you have several cards I like I do not have to trade 1 card for 1 card I am willing to work something out, thanks

Nolan Ryan fan said:
I have a 2005 Upper Deck Classics - Classic Fantasy team etched wood #CFT-15 Mantle card for trade, only 36 set made. LMK what you have if you are interested in this card. If you have several cards I like I do not have to trade 1 card for 1 card I am willing to work something out, thanks

pls cmb for the marino letterman, harris letterman,

stumpfreeman said:
Check my bucket for the mantle wood card.

Thanks, STUMP

The only card I would be interested in is the Nolan Ryan threads card, LMK if i have anything else in my bucket you might be interested in for that or if you are willing to sell it. thanks

I would hve to say a minimum $150, I have searched and searched to complete a set of these and have only come across two others this whole time and that was another Mantle (which I bought) and a Gibson. I would love to trade the Mantle for a Ryan otherwise would like to get something I want for my PC.

Afromnewyork said:
What value you put on it?

ThANks

Back