Mid to High End for Trade

BuynHiSellnLow

Bench Warmer
I'm mainly looking for Neil Walker, Ian Snell and Niemann rookie year autos but I will also check buckets for other things that I may be interested in.

Please check my bucket and let me know if you see anything that you would like to trade for. I may also be interested in buying the right items.

Thanks

legendaryprospect said:
that used to be my campbell emerald lol, what ya give up for it?
also check the links in my sig for
crosby ult, addai ult, and possibly the longoria xfractor

I liked several things but unfortunately they wouldn't be high enough for what you liked (Walker Chrome, Niemann Chrome) or they would be too high (Palmer SPA, Tjack SPX Spectrum).

I say this because although the Crosby could get us there value wise, I'm not sure what value to put on it. With it being the only NNO error seen to date (to the best of my knowledge) and me having a letter from Upper Deck stating its authenticity (from Chris Carlin, Sr. Executive), I believe that it would command a premium over the regular but I don't know how much of one. Unless I get an offer that I can't refuse, I believe that I am going to send it in to BGS and get it slabbed.

Thanks

BuynHiSellnLow said:
I'm mainly looking for Neil Walker, Ian Snell and Niemann rookie year autos but I will also check buckets for other things that I may be interested in.

Please check my bucket and let me know if you see anything that you would like to trade for. I may also be interested in buying the right items.

Thanks
Hi,
Check my cards for the Kobe/Magic and PM me with what you'd like. I also like your Elway auto. LMK,
don

Back