Mid to High End for Trade

BuynHiSellnLow

Bench Warmer
I'm primarily looking for Tarvaris Jackson, Leinart and Cutler mid to high end items but I have no problem with checking buckets.

Please take a look at my bucket and let me know if there is anything that you are interested in. I may also be willing to buy the right cards.

Thanks

Got these 3 Leinarts:
06 Turkey Red RC auto
06 Leaf R/S Longevity GU RC #/10
06 Contenders Preview auto #/50

Like all your VY's Check my gallery for more stuff and LMK.

Willage said:
Got these 3 Leinarts:
06 Turkey Red RC auto
06 Leaf R/S Longevity GU RC #/10
06 Contenders Preview auto #/50

Like all your VY's Check my gallery for more stuff and LMK.

Out of those I would only be interested in the Leinart Preview auto. Unfortunately though, that wouldn't line up with any of the VYs and I didn't see anything else in your bucket that I was looking for right now. Thanks

check my bucket for the tarvaris jackson threads letterman auto, jason campbell emerald auto /5, vince young rpm auto /50, foye bowman chrome auto, norwood spa auto 3clr patch 314/999, norwood rpm auto /50, and norwood limited cuts auto patch /30. thanks and let me know.

snick103 said:
I like these:

Addau Ultimate Auto
Norwood autos and the letterman set also
Tarvaris autos

Hey man, what's up?

The only thing I saw that I still liked was the Addai Letterman set but with the last Addai Letterman selling for under $100, I can't give what you are looking for on it.

Maybe we will be able to work something else out in the future. Thanks

devinharris34 said:
check my bucket for the tarvaris jackson threads letterman auto, jason campbell emerald auto /5, vince young rpm auto /50, foye bowman chrome auto, norwood spa auto 3clr patch 314/999, norwood rpm auto /50, and norwood limited cuts auto patch /30. thanks and let me know.

I possibly have some interest in the Leinart Elite Auto RC. What CV are you looking for on it? Thanks

Back