Basketball MJ gets married in front of few hundred friends

S

SCF Sports News

Michael Jordan got married over the weekend in front of a few hundred of his family and closest friends.

More...

Congratulations to Micheal Jordan as he truly not only a great basketball player but a great person with a awesome personality too!

My wishes to him!

I'd love to congratulate Michael Jordan as well. But he's really not a great person. He was incredibly petty in his Hall of Fame acceptance speech, he's been consistently rude to people around him throughout his career and after, and his shoe empire takes blatant advantage of poor, powerless individuals in other countries. I still won't wish bad upon him, so I hope this makes him happy.

That is great that he got married, congratulations to him on his success. I wonder how long his marriage will last. He is a great person with a wonderful personality; I guess sometimes being a celebrity can push people to act out or rude sometimes because they are always being watched, but i feel like MJ is a pretty decent guy.

Well good for him, I hope he has a happy relationship for he definetely made his fans happy. So I assume he will make his lover happy too. Best wishes Michael.:D

Wow, this is a little irrelevant, but he has a lot of friends! I know on facebook I have almost a thousand, but I wouldn't invite 80% of them to my wedding.

Well, I hate he isn't with Juanita anymore. ( All things must come to an end)
I love the colors of the brides maid dresses and I'd love MC Lyte to Dj at my wedding. Congratulations Michael & Yvette!!!!( I am late )

Michael Jordan got married over the weekend in front of a few hundred of his family and closest friends.

More...

I didn't get an invitation to MJ's wedding either but I do have a discussion question. I would start a thread but haven't figured out how to do that.
What I wonder is---would you say the early nineties Bull's Dynasty was the best basketball team ever? I known it's been done to death but I love reliving those games. I feel like I know those players personally---those were the days!

That leaves 200. Half get steak, half get chicken, you get the bill. :D

Kindly put me on the steak side! If we're not friends yet, we can rectify that situation!

The two times you really should wear a suit: Your wedding and your funeral.

Coincidence? :confused:

I heard that! What's the difference between the two, eh?
My husband wore khaki shorts and a sweater to our December wedding. He bought himself some "new marrying shoes". These consisted of a pair of Converse High tops. He looked adorable!
His ma said he couldn't wear shorts to his wedding. I said," he certainly can."

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I usually follow basketball - how come I haven't heard of this? Well anyhow, hope their marriage lasts as long as possible! :)

I'm also wondering if they'll bring more good players in to this world :)

Back