Can I turn this into a jersey card?

Addicted

Bench Warmer
Just checking if anyone is interested in this card. Would like to get a jersey card in return for it. Not looking for anything in particular, so just let me know what you would offer for this.

scan0011-4.jpg

this does not really concern this thread but i noticed that you were interested in kg jersey cards i have probably close to 30-35 or more that i have been thinking of selling.

tim/208963

208963- Send me a pm with a list of the ones you have and a possible price you would be looking for in return. Thanks.

curt everhart- I am not 100% percent positive on the BV. I believe the last time I looked it up (back in 2006 when I pulled it), it was $8-20. I no longer have a beckett, so you might want to double check it.

No Basketball Book Either But You Can Choose What You Want From These

08 Donruss Americana Ring Kings Karo Parisyan
08 Bowman Draft Will Inman
08 Absolute Star Gazing Jerome Simpson
08 Stadium Club Impact Andre Caldwell
08 Leaf Rookies And Stars Dress For Success Jerome Simpson
08 Upperdeck Game Jerseys David Garrard
08 Upperdeck Game Jerseys Steve Smith

I Have An 03-04 Fleer Focus Paul Pierce Home And Away Jersey Bv $25 I Can Do That For The Paul Approx $12 The Last Time I Looked And Whatever Lebrons You Think Is Fair

curt everhart said:
I Have An 03-04 Fleer Focus Paul Pierce Home And Away Jersey Bv $25 I Can Do That For The Paul Approx $12 The Last Time I Looked And Whatever Lebrons You Think Is Fair

Works for me. I will start picking some Lebrons out and send them your way in the morning. Thanks!

Back