163.jpg

164.jpg

165.jpg

166.jpg

167.jpg

168.jpg

169.jpg

170.jpg

LOL I surprised that no-one else has said anything about the Honus Wagner 1914, or the Cobbs, Ruth, Gehrig, vintage or even the GU. I guess they are still in Shock and Awe. LOL

LOL I surprised that no-one else has said anything about the Honus Wagner 1914, or the Cobbs, Ruth, Gehrig, vintage or even the GU. I guess they are still in Shock and Awe. LOL

Wayne! Not sure how I missed these... truly AWESOME my friend... truly AWESOME!!

Tired of vintage? (shining head) No...not at all...

...or are you saying you want to trade those old, faded, torn and crumpled cards of yours for some nice, new shiny ones? :confused:

OK, how about that Carl Yastrzemski card, the one with a torn corner and writing on it? I have some really shiny cards I might be willing to trade....rrrreeeeaaally shiny ones, and not a spot on them! :D

My gut says you're going to decline the offer lol

I don't know what I'm more impressed with... your extensive collection or the fact that you spent the time and effort in getting everything scanned!

Do you also inventory your cards in a spreadsheet of some sort? Jeez, I'm thoroughly impressed by how methodical you are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tired of vintage? (shining head) No...not at all...

...or are you saying you want to trade those old, faded, torn and crumpled cards of yours for some nice, new shiny ones? :confused:

OK, how about that Carl Yastrzemski card, the one with a torn corner and writing on it? I have some really shiny cards I might be willing to trade....rrrreeeeaaally shiny ones, and not a spot on them! :D

My gut says you're going to decline the offer lol

Your right I wont trade any of these. LOL

I don't know what I'm more impressed with... your extensive collection or the fact that you spent the time and effort in getting everything scanned!

Do you also inventory your cards in a spreadsheet of some sort? Jeez, I'm thoroughly impressed by how methodical you are.

Thanks
I made about 10 scans a night over the past 2 years. I update every month with my box breaks and trades I have made I will get caught up here soon to.

It sure makes it easier to enjoy your cards without handeling them 1 by 1 and taking a chance of damaging them as well. I have an entertainment center that holds about 20 cards and I roatate them out once a month. My kids, family and friends know that touching them are off limits.

Last edited by a moderator:

I suggest you take a few moments, and read the rules of the site, especially #3, the one you just broke. This is strictly a G-Rated site. Randy has messaged you in regards to this post.

Thanks
I made about 10 scans a night over the past 2 years. I update every month with my box breaks and trades I have made I will get caught up here soon to.

It sure makes it easier to enjoy your cards without handeling them 1 by 1 and taking a chance of damaging them as well. I have an entertainment center that holds about 20 cards and I roatate them out once a month. My kids, family and friends know that touching them are off limits.
10 scans a night over the past 2 years is absolutely ludicrous. You are truly a man with a passion! It really boggles my mind the amount of man-hours that must be. I guess it's true what they say about "labour of love".

Are you making headway with your collection? Is there a lot of scanning left or have you pretty much gotten caught up to the incoming rate of new material?

I suggest you take a few moments, and read the rules of the site, especially #3, the one you just broke. This is strictly a G-Rated site. Randy has messaged you in regards to this post.
Yes, I did receive and acknowledge the message Randy sent me - my apologies, I won't use curse words (even obfuscated) in the future. I was just truly surprised at the extent of T-206's collection.

Back