National Treasures

hi hazeofgreen

Some of them patches look fake idk i wouldnt waste my money on some of that crap, u new jersians think u can just come on here and show off ur fancy cards and throw ur money around just cause u got the superbowl?

I hope it snows 50 iches and all the roads are shut down and the stadium is empty, haha stupid cold weather city, wtf is in new jersey besides the poopy Nets, oh wait they are moving to brroklyn cuz new jersey must suck so much manass, god I would hate to live there...

No wonder u spend so much time/money on ur cards cuz ur main pc player portis is a fatty and got like 18 rb's to contend with for is job (Parker, LJ, westbrook??)

U would just send them all to me and ill sell them of on ebay, especially the Randy Moss patch and Sam Huff autos I would keep those for myself!

Thanks and Pm works best!

Birdmandig said:
hi hazeofgreen

Some of them patches look fake idk i wouldnt waste my money on some of that crap, u new jersians think u can just come on here and show off ur fancy cards and throw ur money around just cause u got the superbowl?

I hope it snows 50 iches and all the roads are shut down and the stadium is empty, haha stupid cold weather city, wtf is in new jersey besides the poopy Nets, oh wait they are moving to brroklyn cuz new jersey must suck so much manass, god I would hate to live there...

No wonder u spend so much time/money on ur cards cuz ur main pc player portis is a fatty and got like 18 rb's to contend with for is job (Parker, LJ, westbrook??)

U would just send them all to me and ill sell them of on ebay, especially the Randy Moss patch and Sam Huff autos I would keep those for myself!

Thanks and Pm works best!

And i'll take those fake Marinos fro you as well. This way they dont get spread around to to many people that would get upset.

ive lost track of keeping this up :eek:

but here are some new ones:

2009 Playoff National Treasures Biography Sigantures Prime James Lofton 06 of 25

2009PlayoffNationalTreasuresBiograp.jpg

2008 Playoff National Treasures 75th Anniversary Signature Prime Materials Gene Upshaw 08 of 10

2008PlayoffNationalTreasures75th-2.jpg

Back