Basketball NBA Name Game

lafastbreak said:

Since you want to play that game jr.... He's on Yahoo's Fantasy Roster...so he fits for this game. Nice try anyway....NOT.

Noel Felix #16 | Forward | Seattle SuperSonics Roster
Height: 6-9 Weight: 225
Born: Oct 4, 1981 - Los Angeles, California
College: Fresno State
Draft: None

Noel Felix - Seattle SuperSonics - NBA - Yahoo! Sports

The rules..."current" players.....he's a current player. Now, if it had said "active" players...then yes, he wouldn't qualify.

I know :) I was hoping to have the "Game Stopper" lol

Start another one up...that was fun. This time maybe you could limited it to "active roster" players....otherwise I'll be hittin' ya with all kinds of funky European players names lol :)

how bout we just cut the noel felix and ill start all over again.

can i start with lebron james?

Also guys keep away from players that end in the letter n i know a lot do and theres not many i can think of that start with n.And when you say a player think will someone be able to name another player from what i said (hint mine is easy.....2 time MVP....)

EB31 said:
Since you want to play that game jr.... He's on Yahoo's Fantasy Roster...so he fits for this game. Nice try anyway....NOT.

Noel Felix #16 | Forward | Seattle SuperSonics Roster
Height: 6-9 Weight: 225
Born: Oct 4, 1981 - Los Angeles, California
College: Fresno State
Draft: None

Noel Felix - Seattle SuperSonics - NBA - Yahoo! Sports

The rules..."current" players.....he's a current player. Now, if it had said "active" players...then yes, he wouldn't qualify.

chill out, not trying to ruin anything, didnt see him on the active roster and thats what i thought we were doing. that is a pretty good one if you want to be the game stopper though

Back