Basketball NBA Points Stock Game

Quincy8Douby

Nets Fan
This may be somewhat confusing at first, but you will get a hang of it. Points are becoming more valuable since you no longer get them for playing games and all of that and you don't get as many for posts. I may do this with paypal if we get enough interest...

Heres how it works. You can basically pick one, or several players (5 at a time), and put points on them. Just tell me the player, and I will give you the price per share of that player... dont feel like listing them out. Obviously, they will be more expensive with the better the player that they are, which is why I am going to make it only from 04-05 rookies and on. So you can buy as many shares as you want, and then donate me the points. I will keep track of how many shares you have. Then you watch the player or just see how many points he gets. If the guy gets 20 pts for example, then your stock will increase by 60, 10 pts will be 30 (x3). Anything from 6-10 pts will equal a decrease of 50, and 4-6 will be a decrease of 100, and 2-4 will be 150, 0-2 is everything.You can also only hold the stock for 24 hours, or for 1 game. After that you have to sell it back and take what you gain/lose.

So basically it starts now, and hopefully this will be a fun game. Keep in mind, the better the player, the more points per share he costs.

Max of 5 shares... TOTAL- NOT PER PLAYER

Players available:
Emeka Okafor- 150
Shaun Livingston- 125
Devin Harris- 100
Josh Childress- 75
Luol Deng- 125 (0 left)
Andre Iguodala- 150
Sebastian Telfair- 100 (4 left)
Al Jefferson- 50
Josh Smith- 150
J.R. Smith- 150
Dorell Wright- 50
Delonte West- 25
Kevin Martin- 75 (0 left)

Andrew Bogut- 100
Deron Williams- 125
Raymond Felton- 150
Martell Webster- 100
Channing Frye- 75
Ike Diogu- 50
Andrew Bynum- 100
Sean May- 50
Danny Granger- 50
Gerald Green- 50
Hakim Warrick- 75
Nate Robinson- 75
Jarrett Jack- 75
Jason Maxiell- 50
C.J. Miles- 50
Monta Ellis- 125
Ryan Gomes- 50

Andrea Bargnani
LaMarcus Aldridge- 75
Tyrus Thomas- 50
Shelden Williams- 50
Brandon Roy- 100 (1 left)
Randy Foye- 50
Rudy Gay- 75
JJ Red*ck- 75
Thabo Sefolosha- 75
Rodney Carney- 75
Marcus Williams- 75
Kyle Lowry- 50

Coming Soon:
Dwight Howard
Ben Gordon
Chris Paul
Adam Morrison

Orders:
(5) Luol Deng- cincybearcats
(1) Kevin Martin- MasonMatilla
(4) Kevin Martin- JR Smith Collector
(4) Brandon Roy- Seahawkz37
(1) Sebastian Telfair- Seahawkz37
(1) Brandon Roy- bballbayz
(2) Hakim Warrick- bballbayz
(1) Devin Harris- bballbayz

Very cool. How many points per share would Zach Randolph and/or Iverson be? lmk, thanks. This sounds interesting. :D

EDIT::Oh...is it just 04-05 rookies?

I should... yea- dont think I have enough points to cover dwight howard/ben gordon though. And seahawkz- its 04-05 until 06-07 rookies... dwight howard and ben gordon arent available yet until i get enough points to cover it.

Jr smith- 200 pts.

Maybe I should just keep a track record of the guys available... ill start working on that now.

Alright, list added w/ prices.

Everyone Interested- Please now post the player you want with the number of shares and the total price. Then donate me the points...

Timeout Guys--- Total Of 5 Shares... Not 5 Per Player.

Please re-edit... any overpaid will be given right back. Can't afford to support that many shares right now... might be able to later on.

Back