Need Deangelo Williams Autos...mostly Higher End...

i dont have a deangelo williams auto (the one in my bucket is pending) but could you check my bucket for leinart spx auto, leinart contenders auto, norwood contenders auto, ronnie brown hogg heaven auto, and ronnie brown/benson/caddilac triple auto. which leinart is easier to get (cheaper)? im interested in the cheapest one. i could also throw in cash and maybe paypal.

there is a DW auto in your bucket....i like your vince young auto and the DW auto....and cash :)

i am not looking to move the leinarts but ill listen

devinharris34 said:
i dont have a deangelo williams auto (the one in my bucket is pending) but could you check my bucket for leinart spx auto, leinart contenders auto, norwood contenders auto, ronnie brown hogg heaven auto, and ronnie brown/benson/caddilac triple auto. which leinart is easier to get (cheaper)? im interested in the cheapest one. i could also throw in cash and maybe paypal.

do you only do autos or do HIGH end patches interest you. I am a panthers fan and collect him myself but it is hard to be a collector and a dealer so I am looking to move a few things. I have the logo tag reebok patch numbered 3/3 from national treasures I would move for the right high end piece

panthers4ever said:
do you only do autos or do HIGH end patches interest you. I am a panthers fan and collect him myself but it is hard to be a collector and a dealer so I am looking to move a few things. I have the logo tag reebok patch numbered 3/3 from national treasures I would move for the right high end piece

mostly autos...i would like the patch depending on the price...i am not crazy over it

jdacunha said:
mostly autos...i would like the patch depending on the price...i am not crazy over it

ok no problem. I am keeping my autos for now. I just got rid of my lcm emerald and that was the only auto I was willing to part with.

Selling these - Will let go for $50 firm delivered a piece. -
Deangelo Williams 06 donruss classics auto / 100
Deangelo Williams 06 Gridiron Gems dual jersey auto /50
Deangelo Williams 06 Topps turkey Red 'red' auto /50
Deangelo Williams 06 Ultimate Scripts auto /35
Deangelo Williams 06 Absolute rpm Jersey, jersey, ball, autograph /100

scatcat said:
Selling these - Will let go for $50 firm delivered a piece. -
Deangelo Williams 06 donruss classics auto / 100
Deangelo Williams 06 Gridiron Gems dual jersey auto /50
Deangelo Williams 06 Topps turkey Red 'red' auto /50
Deangelo Williams 06 Ultimate Scripts auto /35