need highend autos trading my peyton manning jsy auto

please please please

call UDA and find out this item is not valid.

Please contact UDA Customer Service Department at (800)551-8220

there is no hologram on the jersey its self and there is writing on the neck tag as UDA stated to me during the phone call stay away from it. It is not UDA with out a hologram on the jersey to match the coa folder.

I'm not trashing the thread just informing traders that they should completly understand the validity of a UDA item.

and the 5 step authentication process please take note of step 3

STEP 1
Every autograph is witnessed by an Upper Deck Authenticated representative. After all, observation is the ONLY WAY to truly guarantee authenticity;
STEP 2
A record of the autograph session is signed by both the athlete and the UDA official and is stored in a secure permanent file;
STEP 3
An Upper Deck Authenticated serial numbered hologram is affixed to each signed piece of memorabilia;
STEP 4
A certificate of authenticity is assigned to every piece of memorabilia and includes a matching hologram to the one affixed to the item;
STEP 5
Every piece of signed memorabilia is packaged with a registration card. The owner has the opportunity to register the item with Upper Deck Authenticated. If for some reason the item is sold and/or transferred to a new owner, a full detailed record of the item's history is readily available.

Back