Need some quick Ebay advice...

onyxdragon5977

Massive Jackson Stalker
Sold my Mark Sanchez Elite auto for BO to a guy with 100% pos feedback (74). Waited 4 days for payment, he ended ujp sending an echeck that BOUNCED. Finally got a response from him 7 days after I accepted his offer and his excuse is that his debit card got stolen, and he wants to send a MO. Needless to say, it says directly in the auction that I ONLY accept Paypal, and he says if I can wait 2 weeks, he'll have the $. My question is, do I wait the 2 weeks, have him send the MO or file NPB and move on?

NPB. I had a guy a couple months ago give me the runaround for a few weeks. But I opened a case as soon as I could, and closed it as soon as I could, all the while he was giving me excuse after excuse.

Excuse
1. Im having trouble signing onto paypal.
2. My wallet was stolen, and I need to get a new debit card.
3. It should be one more week before I get my new card.
4. I have my card, how do I pay.

Little did he know, the case was closed for 2 weeks and I had already resold the item by the time the 4th excuse came in. File a NPB. He has 8 days to respond to it before you can close it, so that should be a sufficient amount of time to pay for it if he plans on doing so.

you can still file the NPB and take the MO without fees :shifty: but why wait 4-7 days for the money order that may never arrive...NPB should get his ass in gear...

Back