Need to start unloading my Larry Hughes collection

I really dont know. If you would do that for the Billups thats cool. But I would like your honest opinion, what would be the right amount.

I can give you that, maybe another $10 range card if you need it. I can throw in an older jersey card of him if you want and a Base Ultimate collection from 2001

WildThing17 said:
Alright that sounds cool.

allright man, make the transaction page and PM me your addy. I can get this sent out tomorrow. And honestly the only reason Im willing to give ya this deal is because I need to get rid of the hughes collection. I think this is def. in your favor.

All right now do ya want me to kick in the Deron GU and you can unload some more. Or check my site. Cause since he is a Cav now I will be willing to take it all.

I could use both Derons you got. Let me know what ya are looking for. I am throwing in a Topps Rookie along with the other stuff I posted.

I am still looking for prices on the finest and topps chrome rookies, and also check my site. I will also check back when you start sellin the autos.

WildThing17 said:
Thats cool. Whatever ya wanna get rid of just lmk. So we can just send it all at the same time.

I got a 2001-2002 UD Ovation Tremendious Trios Jersey with Jamison/Hughes/Jackson red/white/blue swatch's
2001 Black Diamond Game Gear Jersey
2000 Skybox EX Genuine COverage Jersey.

XquisiteCardz said:
I am still looking for prices on the finest and topps chrome rookies, and also check my site. I will also check back when you start sellin the autos.

The Chrome is now traded. I only have a Chrome Graded Rookie left.

So you will add those three for the Deron Dual and the Compare&Contrast gu. Also do you have a list cause I have this also:
05-06 Luxury Box Chris Paul, Andrew Bogut, Deron Williams, Hakim Warrick,Raymond Felton,Channing Frye, Sean May 7player

Back