New from SC

OfficialFishel

Bench Warmer
Hey my name is Gregory. I used to collect sports cards mainly baseball cards. I mainly collected Atlanta Braves players such as Freddie Freeman, Andrelton Simmons, and rookies at the time. I am looking to possibly get back into collecting baseball cards but as with everything I wanted to see how much it has changed. its probably been 2+ years since I have bought a pack of cards. I unfortunately had to sell all my cards as I ran across some hardship in my personal life with a divorce. Still not at the point I would like to be I am trying to get back on my feet and I have a little boy on the way with my fiancé and would like to start something for him to eventually take over. I love everything about sports cards as it takes me back to when I was a kid. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. I look forward to meet you all through here over time. Thanks for your time.

Welcome to the hobby!

The market is still being flooded by the companies that produce cards, but there are quite a few sets out there that are still fun to collect and enjoy.

I enjoy the Topps A&G product. Besides the 350 base cards, they have subsets that range from Animals, to People of the Bible, to Fictional Characters.

As far as a pack of cards... not sure about other hobby shops, but our local hobby shop, to me, is extremely expensive. $4.50 - $6.00 a pack (Hobby) for Topps A&G is a little rough on the budget, so I usually stay away from there and order boxes on line from one of the larger companies.

Back