New from Utah

chadevans35

Bench Warmer
Hello everyone. I'm new all the way around. I just started collecting cards this year. My wife convinced me I needed a hobby and I love baseball so that seemed like a good thing to do. I'm finding already that I love cards so I am looking to build my collection. Its going to be slow going for me but that's alright. I hope to trade with a lot of you for years to come.

Welcome to Freaks!

It is a great hobby that is for sure.
You will have tons of fun :D

Do you know what you will be collecting yet?
Or just baseball in general?

As it stands right now I'm going to be just doing baseball. I've been a huge Pirates fan for years and honestly don't care to much about any of the other sports. I am going to build sets and I figure that will take up enough of my time doing that. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Welcome aboard! Should be plenty of ways you can approach building up a collection of baseball cards with the Pirates being your focus. The 1971 Pirates would be a real classic, who can forget that world series? And the rematch in 1979.

Welcome to the site, Chad! I you have any questions, or need a hand with anything please don't hesitate to ask one of the staff members.

Peter those were the glory years for the Pirates I am still holding out for them to return to that. For now though I will take a nice winning season.

Back