New here! Selling or trading

whalehunter

Bench Warmer
Hi all, usually I only go to the other SCF, but seems like trades have dried up lately and everyone there has seen what I have to offer already, so figure I give this site a try

Looking to trade for things I might like or need. Everything is for sale also. Bucket is here:

FT or FS pictures by mojo23bucket - Photobucket

Currently only the Auto and GU sections are updated.

Generally looking for the following, but will consider other things:

Chicago Bulls GU/Patch/Auto
1999 UD Legends Epic Signatures
All years Autographics (stars, role players)
All years except 02-03 Ultimate Signatures (Stars, role players)
99-00 SPA Sign of the Times (stars, role players)
2000-01 Topps Autograph
07-08 Topps Stadium Club Super Team #/50
00-01 Stadium Club Beam Team #/500

ghobs85 said:
Not sure that I have many of your needs, but I really could use you Luke Ridnour auto and Brandon Roy auto

Do you have more basketball besides the ones in your bucket? If not I can sell both for 15$ dlvd if you like. Lmk Thanks!

bjtheman1 said:
At work and can't check buckets but do you have any Dwyane Wade?

Yes have a Gu/Auto from Topps Luxury Box or Big Game see bucket when you get a chance. I think that's it though, maybe one GU of him.

Hi! Like the Wade Big Game GU auto and the Durant Hot Prospects auto. Please check my bucket for any trades or PM me individual prices dlvd to the Philippines. Thanks!

whalehunter said:
Do you have more basketball besides the ones in your bucket? If not I can sell both for 15$ dlvd if you like. Lmk Thanks!
Don't have any more basketball, just trying to get more into it. I don't think I can do $15 though, the Roy only sells for like $4-8

Wink3 said:
Hi! Like the Wade Big Game GU auto and the Durant Hot Prospects auto. Please check my bucket for any trades or PM me individual prices dlvd to the Philippines. Thanks!

Hi,

I like these from you:

Joe Johnson Ultimate Signatures
Paul Pierce Ultimate Achievements
Kirk Hinrich Ultimate Signatures
Luol Deng SPA RC Auto
Rodman Canvas Auto
Artis Gilmore Auto
Taj Gibson Contenders

Lmk which ones you might be willing to trade for the Durant or the Wade. I like the Pierce especially, but know that's PC so if you are not trading it no problem, just thought I ask.

ghobs85 said:
Don't have any more basketball, just trying to get more into it. I don't think I can do $15 though, the Roy only sells for like $4-8

No problem! The Roy sells actually for between $8-14 consistently. Never seen it as low as $4 though, but maybe if you wait a while you can get a good deal on it like that! Good luck! :)

Basketball pictures by Traber1 - Photobucket

I have a Chandler/Fizer Game Used and a Sefolosha auto in my bucket above. I'm probably most interested in the Durant/Roy/Wade autos and the Nowitzki G/U. I have PayPal as well. You can check out the rest of my non-PC bucket as well.

Congrats on the Century Legends autos. I've been trying to put together a master set for all 4 sports for 10 years, and am slowly getting it together.

Ajax44 said:
Basketball pictures by Traber1 - Photobucket

I have a Chandler/Fizer Game Used and a Sefolosha auto in my bucket above. I'm probably most interested in the Durant/Roy/Wade autos and the Nowitzki G/U. I have PayPal as well. You can check out the rest of my non-PC bucket as well.

Congrats on the Century Legends autos. I've been trying to put together a master set for all 4 sports for 10 years, and am slowly getting it together.

Wow you're Century Legends collection is pretty nice too! I didn't even know there were jersey's for that year of basketball!

Anyway, didn't see anything for the 3 autos. I can do the Dirk for the Dual GU though, post it up if you like.

Back