New here. Some of my wants

cubsfan76

Bench Warmer
Hi everyone, New to the site. Going to list a few of my wants on this thread and see if anyone can help me out.

1. Cubs!!!!!!! Game used, autos and patches. Pretty much any player except Sosa, Patterson (either one, Corey or Eric), Hill, Hart, Gallagher, and Pie. Current Cubs can be in any uniform, Past Cubs, except for Kerry Wood which I'll take Cleveland or Cubs, in Cubs uniform only unless it's unique.

2. Triple Threads Multi game Used. Any player.

3. 07 Sweet Spot Classic Memorabilia. Just started this set, so my need list is long so just post what you have and I'll likely need it.

I just ask one thing, please check my bucket to see if I have anything of interest to you. Just saving both of us some time and hassle.

Thanks and lets make some trades!

hey, i dont have a whole lot. But i do have a 2007 fleer ultra carlso zambrano jersey card. I believe that i have the scan in my bucket, but if i dont, let me know and ill get a scan for you. I would be interested in any of your three torii hunter jersey cards, or the johan santana jersey. let me know! thanks!

BoyWonder089 said:
hey, i dont have a whole lot. But i do have a 2007 fleer ultra carlso zambrano jersey card. I believe that i have the scan in my bucket, but if i dont, let me know and ill get a scan for you. I would be interested in any of your three torii hunter jersey cards, or the johan santana jersey. let me know! thanks!
Already have the Zambrano. Any interest in moving the Banks?

Back