New Here.. Updated Tradelist Inside !!!

I am mainly interested in the Shaun, but if you can find others on my site I will trade for the others I listed as well.

dpono22 said:
randallcards-I need to look over your site again, I'd like to trade for one equal value on the Roger, I will PM you a proposal

Firth-of-Fifth-also will need to look over your site again if you like all those!!!

J.R. Smith Collector-?? LOL, I don't think your message was for me

randallcards- I don't think I can find anything to match up with the Staubach...still like the Vick dual if you see anything else you like

F-of-F -I still do not have a bv on the Alexander but I traded bv80 for it, I like the Namath(of coarse), Ronnie Brown auto, and Caddy auto...as soon as you were interested a guy emailed me to buy it, so PLMK if any of those bv close as I was trying to sell it before I posted here

thanks for the replies guys

DP-The RB is traded to thrashdady. The Namath books for $120. The Caddy books for $100. The Shaun books for $50. However, I did say I would trade in Ur favor so with that said, I would give you The caddy for the shaun and either one of the Staubach GU's. If the guy wants to buy it is offering at least $30 for it, you should take it, because thats about what it would go for on the bay. If you take my offer, I will throw in the freebies I promised and an auto of my choice to seal the deal. Thanks.

dpono22 said:
randallcards- I don't think I can find anything to match up with the Staubach...still like the Vick dual if you see anything else you like

F-of-F -I still do not have a bv on the Alexander but I traded bv80 for it, I like the Namath(of coarse), Ronnie Brown auto, and Caddy auto...as soon as you were interested a guy emailed me to buy it, so PLMK if any of those bv close as I was trying to sell it before I posted here

thanks for the replies guys

Firth-of-Fifth- man I'm kinda bummed out, I traded my E/X Aikman auto bv80 for it straight up, I always burn myself on trading for cards before bv comes out.... right now I am waiting on a reply from the guy who wanted to buy, he also informed that the Alexander bv30, and the deal will prob fall through so I will reply back ASAP to let you know.... thanks for the heads up on the bv and I'll be in touch soon

No problem.

dpono22 said:
Firth-of-Fifth- man I'm kinda bummed out, I traded my E/X Aikman auto bv80 for it straight up, I always burn myself on trading for cards before bv comes out.... right now I am waiting on a reply from the guy who wanted to buy, he also informed that the Alexander bv30, and the deal will prob fall through so I will reply back ASAP to let you know.... thanks for the heads up on the bv and I'll be in touch soon

Back