new member looking to trade

starhog

Bench Warmer
hello scf traders just joined here looking to make some trades please cmb if you have time...im currently looking for p manning l tomlinson a peterson
j russell and lofa tatupu or other seahawks im also trying to complete the following sets 07 ultimate base set 07 topps triple threads red base set will trade for sepia as well 07 bowman chrome xfractors and topps chrome flight to 420 ..thanks

wannatrade_bucket - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

starhog said:
hello scf traders just joined here looking to make some trades please cmb if you have time...im currently looking for p manning l tomlinson a peterson
j russell and lofa tatupu or other seahawks im also trying to complete the following sets 07 ultimate base set 07 topps triple threads red base set will trade for sepia as well 07 bowman chrome xfractors and topps chrome flight to 420 ..thanks

Hey there. Welcome!

I need...
Derek Hagan
Chad Jackson
Vernon Davis
Demetrius Williams
All 4 UD Rookie Futures. Let me know if you will sell as I don't think I have much of what you want. Thanks.

Need these cards of yours

starhog said:

can use these
Topps Chrome L. Booker auto
UD NFL Ink L. Booker auto
SPX Ted Ginn Jr. auto

Have these you maybe able to use
Finest A. Peterson
SPX dual jersey A. Peterson
SP Rookie Threads dual jersey JaMarcus Russell

also these auto's
Bowman Chrome
Dwayne Wright
Craig Davis
Tony Hunt
Chris Davis

Topps Chrome
Garrett Wolfe
Tony HUnt
Amobi Okoye

Finest
Drew Tate
david Clowney
Chris Henry
Craig Davis

Maurice Jones Drew
Presspass
Aspire
Sage

rukkus : im not sure im aloud to sell on here yet but make an offer no reasonable offer would be refused

hammocks : i may of traded the ud booker auto id have to double check i do have the other 2 you asked about id be most interested in these :
Finest A. Peterson

hey i have a A Peterson/Sidney Rice Topps Co-Signers that books for $40 would you trade me your curt schilling gu, t jackson flair showcase prime, marcedes lewis rookie debut jrsy, legedu naanee ultimate auto & craig davis topps chrome auto for it

Booker/Ginn

starhog said:
rukkus : im not sure im aloud to sell on here yet but make an offer no reasonable offer would be refused

hammocks : i may of traded the ud booker auto id have to double check i do have the other 2 you asked about id be most interested in these :
Finest A. Peterson
If you can find the Booker ud we can trade your three for my three. bv should be the same lmk thanks

intaliano : no thanks i like peterson but not that much

rukkus : im double checking to make sure i have all those for you if i do 15.00 is fine w/ me and yes i accept paypal in fact thats all i accept lol i will lyk asap

hammock: turns out i do have all 3 still... let me think on it for the afternoon will have an answer for you shortly

hammock just wondering if this is the same j russell you have im interested in making a trade w/ you might have 2 switch one card out
RUSSELLSPGU1.jpg

hammock : wanna do this switch the russell for the amobi okoye tc auto and call it a trade??? i really like that ginn auto would be a little sad to see it go but i can tell your a true miami fan

Cards you may want

starhog said:
hammock : wanna do this switch the russell for the amobi okoye tc auto and call it a trade??? i really like that ginn auto would be a little sad to see it go but i can tell your a true miami fan
Going to post our trade. Will let you know when to confirm thanks

Back