jerryw

Bench Warmer
my name is jerry, i am not new to online trading i have been doing it since 2003. my name is jdawg at scf and have right under 100 positives, and im right at 992 positives on ebay. my buddy daniel alba, who i met in our mutual psychotic obsession with everything michael jordan lol told me about this site and i decided to give it a try. i had only collected michael jordan cards..my jordan collection is at about or around 10276 cards atleast thats what it was when i counted last. i collect dupes of him triples and even hundreds if i can trade for them..i recently decided to add to my jordan collection some sets from the 90s...9596 hoops skyview, 9697 ud generation excitement, 9697 ud roy collection, 9697 ex2001 credentials, 9596 sp championship edition chamos of court diecuts, and 9697 skybox autographics..also trying to finish my 2nd 8687 fleer set, and a 7475 topps set..all basketball of course...anyways if you have any of those feel free to pm me..and i look forward to many deals here

Back