Racing New Nascar Contest: Lifelock 400 at Chicagoland Speedway!!

A -
Denny Hamlin
Jeff Gordon

B -
Kyle Busch
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Elliott Sadler
Kasey Kahne

C -
Sam Hornish Jr
JJ Yeley

Thank You Troy!!

No need to thank me guys. Just get signed up, and bring some friends over is all I ask! :D My goal is to get the nascar forums running like some of the other sports. A tall task indeed, but all it takes is a good core of members, like you guys to post, and chat nascar to get it rolling. The others will come in time. ;)

Qualifying was canceled due to bad weather, so there is no qualifying bonus points for anyone this race. Only points from the actual race will be used. :)

Final race results: NASCAR - Results - Yahoo! Sports

1. tazmocan (605 points)
2. NattyBoo (514)
3. cardsarekev (487)
4. southhawks23 (447)
5. rgage (441)
6. Leafsfan1967 (422)
6. bgm838 (422)
8. cali777 (414)
9. thinkblue55 (381)

Congratulations to tazmocan for winning this week's Nascar contest at Chicagoland. April will be receiving a 1999 SP Authentic Sign of the Times #JM Jeremy Mayfield autograph. April, I have to find it in my safe, and I'm out of bubble mailers at the moment, so i won't be able to send it out for a few days. Your other prize went out last week. If I'd known, I would of waited. LOL!!! Great job, and thanks to everyone for playing. :D

2nd place last week and 4th place this week. First two times, and I don't know anything about nascar! Congratulations April! Thank you for the contest Troy!

Back