New NFL Autos for Sale or Maybe Trade

Guy451

Bench Warmer
I have a few new NFL cards for sale or maybe trade. I don't have a set price but I'm open to hearing offers (I have a paypal for transfers). If anyone is interested you can respond to this thread or just PM me. Also If anyone has any questions please let me know.
AndreRobertAutoRC.jpg

EgnewAutoPatch - Copy.jpg JariusWrightAutoPatch.jpg KerriganRCAuto - Copy.jpg sanchez.jpg sanchezback - Copy.jpg welker gridiron.jpg GrozaGridIronCuts.jpg

Would you be willing to trade a couple of the jersey cards you have? I did not see any auto's I would be interested in. Or do you have other auto's maybe you just haven't put online?

Id like to have that groza if its not gone yet. And maybe a few more. I have some g/u and autos to trade let me know.

All the cards above including the Groza are still available. Let me know what you have or would be willing to trade.
I would be interested in these players if you have any game used or autos of them: Football: Andrew luck Autos , leveon bell, Giovanni Bernard, kembrell Tompkins all other big name QBs.
Baseball: Michael Wacha, gerrit cole, avisail Garcia, Xander boegrates, Gregory Polanco, Justin Verlander.

I'm sure that's a beautiful card and he's a great receiver but he's on a real bad team and he has problems off the field. Just not a fan and not what I'm looking for sorry. Do you have anything else?

Last edited by a moderator:
Another beautiful card but not a player I'm looking for. No luck autos? Or leveon bell or bernard autos? Kembrell Tompkins auto? What do you have for autos? I'd like to do auto card for auto card. Tho those patch cards are nice.

Nah I don't even know whom those guys are. Let me know if you have or get any more autos you are willing to trade.

Back