New to site but not to trading

imok513

Bench Warmer
Hello all. Finally got myself registered here. Some of you might know me from trading at The Bench, Sports Card Forum, Trader Retreat, the Beckett boards and other places. I may be new here but definitely not to trading. Have been trading online for over 5 years and still making deals here and there. Hopefully we can make some deals here as well.

If anyone who knows me from previous deals is on this site and can take a minute or so to mention my reliability with dealing it would be appreciated.

Looking forward to dealing!

Ira

Welcome....please feel free to ask any of the mods any questions or anyone else like me if none are on! WELCOME!!!!!

Hiya Ira! Welcome to the site. Glad to have you on board!! :) If you have any questions, or need help with anything please don't hesitate to give me, or one of the other staff members a shout. ;)

Troy

welcome to freaks , please join us in the chat room for trade nights, thursday and sunday, 9 pm eastern for trading, discussion, and contests

pop in the room anytime and there's a chance to win cool prizes if you are the first to say hello to certain moderators

Back