Newbie from Atlanta

SEA81

Bench Warmer
Hey everyone! I'm new, and I just wanted to introduce myself. I was born and raised in Atlanta, and I was a huge Braves fan growing up in the 80's and 90's. Oh, the 90's were such a magical time! Anyway, I have boxes and boxes of memorabilia from that time, including tons of cards. Most of them are Braves players, but I have several more, ranging from Nolan Ryan to Barry Bonds. Looking forward to the discussion!

Welcome to the Forum! I am also slightly new here, and I'm really enjoying this forum so far. I just started collecting card's not too long ago, so I'm pretty new to all of this. I myself am from Covington, Georgia, so it's real nice to meet someone that's close by. Anyway's welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy it just as much as I am. :)

Hey everyone! I'm new, and I just wanted to introduce myself. I was born and raised in Atlanta, and I was a huge Braves fan growing up in the 80's and 90's. Oh, the 90's were such a magical time! Anyway, I have boxes and boxes of memorabilia from that time, including tons of cards. Most of them are Braves players, but I have several more, ranging from Nolan Ryan to Barry Bonds. Looking forward to the discussion!

I am a 80's baby, I enjoy watching the old baseball games! Your introduction reminded me of a game ...Enjoy!

Back