newbieee!!

whats up man,welcome to the site, you have some awsome autos in your buckett!!!!!! Cant help with your set, but the logo auto collection you have in progress is very nice as well, how many more do you need for your set???

bluebug73 said:
whats up man,welcome to the site, you have some awsome autos in your buckett!!!!!! Cant help with your set, but the logo auto collection you have in progress is very nice as well, how many more do you need for your set???

thanks
i need 11 college logo and 5 pro logos

check out my bucket think i have a couple in the football trade auto section. Also let me know if you needed anything else, you have some really nice cards

not positive on values so will list what i like, just let me know what you think matches up. Eli/Gifford dual jersey, Manningham absolute jumbo jersey, Manningham dress for success auto patch, and of course favre sweet spot :)

Irtazman said:
not positive on values so will list what i like, just let me know what you think matches up. Eli/Gifford dual jersey, Manningham absolute jumbo jersey, Manningham dress for success auto patch, and of course favre sweet spot :)

the eli/gifford jersey, and either manningham will work.

Back