NEWS: 01/31/2010 -- SITE CHANGES/POSSIBLE ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.

ac-n-mike

Bench Warmer
01/31/2010 - SITE UPGRADES/CHANGES ETC

today there may be small delays or "funny" things going on here and there on the site, these are just some small issues while we move/upgrade parts of the server/hard drive etc... please bare with us....

---STAFF

ac-n-mike said:
so far so good everyone.....not too many issues today ;)

I will keep you all posted
Heres message

Not Found

The requested URL /sports-card-forum-trademanager.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.sportscardfreaks.com Port 80

I couldn't get to the site at all until about an hour ago

Having the same trade manager issues

I do website design as my main job.

Could be a few things causing some of the errors. Not sure but I am guessing that you received a new ip with the server. Sometimes it takes upwards of 48hrs for all the server/datacenters to update the ips in their system. Some people might still not be able to access the site do to it still serching for the wrong ip.

Also when going to the main page sportcardfreaks.com
It is pulling this error.

Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /includes/vba_cmps_include_bottom.php on line 240

Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /includes/vba_cmps_include_bottom.php on line 241

info about the fix unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string - vBadvanced Forums

Let me know if you guys need help with anything in the future.

ac-n-mike said:
Pm Joe...(admin).... But I believe it's just a matter of gettingfeverything tranferred
Well hopefully it all gets fixed soon cause i have a few trades going and i need the TM cause 1 of them isn't going good as of right now and i need the info from it ..

Feel free to pm me on the trade issue... I can get you info that you need while the server transfer is being worked out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back