next flip attempt...Ken Dorsey

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
for some reason it seems as though people like the guy, at least anytime ive had something halfway decent...

Finest AU Ref, Pros & Prospects AU x3, SPSE AU PSA 10 x2, and Stadium Club (i think) Co Signers with Chris Simms...might be a couple others in there :roll:

last P&P went for $12.99 :shock: so if i get anything near that ill profit easy...

also in today

17 2003 SPA RCs
2005 SPA Courtney Roby 3 CLR Patch/AU
2003 SPA Kyle Boller 1 CLR Patch/AU

think there were a few other odds and ends, like 4 or 5 packages came in today...ive been picking up some SPA Patch AUs cheap lately, $4 or less DLVD, just not having luck with landing a few from the same seller so i would get better shipping rate :snooty:

none of my 'big' lots came in today :wall: i hoped the Limited/Certified/Threads lots would be here today so i could free list them, but im kinda thinking penny listings will be coming next week...3 of the last 4 weeks i think eBay has done promos, end of the quarter, end of the year, they want to get max clicks and sales...

now that school is over, ill have time to make the turbo lister extra full (around 1500 listings in it now), and if they do a 'free' listing day just list it all, and if they do penny listings, pick and choose...

and Dan Orlovsky stuff is warming up, none of my stuff got interest last sunday even though it ended after the game...maybe this week...

Back