Football NFL Playoffs 2023!

Go Cowboys! They'll win the division with a win over the Redskins this weekend. Then we cruise through the playoffs, playing at home, until we meet up with the 49ers, at Levi's Stadium, for an epic rematch to see who advances to the Super Bowl!
@Mike

I would LOVE to see that scenario play out, especially since I always feel like the AFC and NFC Championship Games are often even more exciting to watch than the Super Bowl itself! I definitely think if Dallas keeps playing like they are capable of playing, they can make a great run at it! SF has a great record, but the Cowboys can beat them, defense really needs to step up!!

Cheers!

Kevin

The NFL coaching carousel is in full swing, Pete Carroll is out as Seattle's head coach after 14 seasons, and Bill Belichick is no longer the Patriots' head coach as well. Belichick coached New England for 24 consecutive years, putting him 3rd on the all-time longest NFL head coaching tenure list, behind Curly Lambeau and Tom Landry who coached the Packers and Cowboys for 29 seasons each. 2nd longest tenure was Don Shula, who coached the Dolphins for 26 seasons. The list I found eliminated George Halas, who had 4 separate 10-year stints coaching the Chicago Bears.

I'm predicting that Browns, Dolphins, and Bills move on in the AFC, and Cowboys, Lions, and Eagles win in the NFC... what does everyone else think??

Texans SLAUGHTERED the Browns, 45-14!

Chiefs vs. Dolphins was also very lopsided, as the best Dolphins team in recent history only put up 7 points the whole game. The Chiefs were slightly better, scoring 26.

Last edited:
Well, what can I say.....the Cowboys played a very disappointing game today, the Packers scored on the opening drive and never looked back. Offense and defense were in high gear and Dallas had no answers. 48-32, looked more like a junior high basketball score!

Lions 21 - Rams 17 at halftime.....

Last edited:
The Chiefs definitely had the weather in their favor, but if they continue to play like that, they can make a good run!
Yes, absolutely @smithbrian524 ! They really heated up in the playoffs last season and ended up playing the best Super Bowl I can remember!

The Lions hung on to beat LA by 1 point! 24-23!

So with today's 2 games, I'm hoping Bills and Eagles advance, but I didn't do too good with my earlier picks, so maybe bet the opposite of what I think!!

And the Bills get through safely, 31-17.....the real surprise of the day was the Bucs trouncing the Eagles 32-9! Didnt see that one coming!

And the Bills get through safely, 31-17.....the real surprise of the day was the Bucs trouncing the Eagles 32-9! Didnt see that one coming!
As usual the Bills made it way harder than it had to be. I totally knew the Bucs were going to beat the Eagles, that's why I picked them in the pool...just like I picked the Browns, Cowboys and Rams...

As usual the Bills made it way harder than it had to be. I totally knew the Bucs were going to beat the Eagles, that's why I picked them in the pool...just like I picked the Browns, Cowboys and Rams...
@kpit1978

Kev, you went with the Bucs, you know how to pick them!! The NFL recently has been so up and down, some of the upsets have surprised me, but I will say this has been the most interesting season in recent memory I feel like!

Cheers!

Kevin

I will say, Josh Allen is great, definitely one of the best QBs in the game! That TD run he had in the 1st half was awesome!!

@
Some good games (and some not so good games) in the Wild Card round. Looking forward to the Divisional round!
@grapler135s

Agreed! The playoffs are often more exciting games than the Super Bowl many years! AFC and NFC Championship Games are usually some of the most hard fought!

Cheers!

Kevin

Back