NFL TEAM SCORING PREDICTION CONTEST Weeks 1-6

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is before the colts game , colts need to score 24 points and ratliff will win.

159 PTS --- orangedolphin -- Jets
157 PTS --- GotBrady? --- Chargers
154 PTS --- jonsportscardz --- Patriots
153 PTS --- cranium1313-- Eagles
153 PTS --- ac-n-mike --- Texans
139 PTS --- stoked_81 ---Green Bay
136 PTS --- jratliff70 ---Colts
130 PTS --- spud77 ---Saints
120 PTS --- NORD -- Raiders
114 PTS --- steelernutt68 -- Steelers
112 PTS --- Vikesrule -- Ravens
102 PTS --- danielalba -- Cowboys

stoked - for the next contest we should do everyone donates 1 jersey from there collection , no 2001 press pass crappy gu but like stuff we donated for this contest , and do a nfl pickup week 7-13 , then whoever has the most picks right at the end will win a certain amount of jerseys , autos etc. Because if we do this no one has to pick a certain team and if everyone can control their chances of winning they might be more up to do it ? Just a thought

uh speak for yourself I did NOT donate garbage on this lol

and who the heck donated PRESS PASS?
I thought you had to donate cards from the team that you picked...
PRESS PASS doesnt even have NFL products lol WTF?

ac-n-mike said:

Lol re-read it , i said "no 2001 press pass crappy gu but like stuff we donated for this contest"

The bold means no crappy stuff , just good stuff LIKE WE DONATED for the contest , lol :bricks:

I agree Brady a pick em contest would be fun. And Adam that Johnson is awesome. That was definitely fun and very close.

I just got back into town. I will Update everything and set up the trade with the winner, I am waiting on 1 person to send me the last game used card once I recieve that I will mail out the game used cards. I think this contest went pretty good. We can do a pickem contest if that what everyone wants to do. thanks everyone who joined was alot of fun and mostly everyone who joined sent more then they had to I aprreciate that.
in the next contest you must send the cards by the deadline I post or you will be disqualified from the contest and recieve the appriate feedback. 2-3 weeks should be plenty of time to get the cards to me.

Gotbrady12 said:
Lol re-read it , i said "no 2001 press pass crappy gu but like stuff we donated for this contest"

The bold means no crappy stuff , just good stuff LIKE WE DONATED for the contest , lol :bricks:
Most of the game used are very nice that people sent in and the extra rookie cards, some people even sent in 2 game used so I think everyone did a good job with not donating crap I wouldnt complain at all if I won I like alot of the cards. what i will do on the next contest is pre approve the cards that people send prior to them joining if thats what everyone wants me to do.

ac-n-mike said:

this isnt directed at you adam

the only press pass cards that were sent in were extras that people didnt have to send in there was a mark sanchez that was thrown in as a freebie so if the winner doesnt want that I will take it lol
there has to be close to 20 game used cards in this so not a sigle person should complain also like 2 or 3 autos and like and extra 10 cards of star players/rookies/numbered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back