NFL Week 17

I think I just heard the Steelers are out of the playoffs:D:cheers::clap::dance::lollol:

This made my season. I hate both the Redskins and the Steelers. Growing up I was Cowboy fan because it was the cool thing to be.

LOVE IT!

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::dance::dance::dance::D:):cheers::clap::clap:

Steelers are out! I'm lovin' it.

nuh nuh nuhnuhnuhnuh......heeey heeeey heeey........GOOOOOOOD BYYYEEE!!!

Derrick Johnson is who I wanted the Saints to draft in 2005 instead that waste of skin from Oklahoma at LT.

Bingo. I'd still like to see him there next year.

I like that the Steelers are out. Also like that the Philly/Dallas and Arizona/Green Bay games are re-matches again next weekend. Should make for some fireworks.

Bingo. I'd still like to see him there next year.

I like that the Steelers are out. Also like that the Philly/Dallas and Arizona/Green Bay games are re-matches again next weekend. Should make for some fireworks.

I'm rootin for the Saints to go to the Superbowl for the NFC. I like Drew Brees a lot. Such a likable guy.

Quite the game for Bernie Pollard today Andy.

Also Brees breaks Kenny Anderson's completion percentage record. I guess you'd be okay with that since he's a Boilermaker.

No they scored because he was not in :) I have given up on Leinart I know he did not get alot of the reps in practice but dang he does not look like he can read the field at all.

Until he has a good preseason game or Warner has a bad game, then you will be all over his nuts again. We have seen this in the past.

Back