nuhuskers24-T-Wolves32----officer27

received from nuhuskers24:
we agreed to the trade back in early february. On the 15th he posted he had rec'd the card I had sent him. to date I have yet to rec the cutler. I sent him a couple of pms and heard nothing back. As soon as I marked this as disputed he responded that he thought this had been sent out and he would check to see if it had. I have heard nothing back on it if has or has not or if he is sending out.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
of course nuhuskers24 is verified but he sent first he has been advised about complying with our safety measures in the future to avoid these issues.

If T-Wolves still won't make contact, I suggest you contact addicted.
He is a relative of T-Wolves if not the same guy ;)

Have we called either one of these two out on the IP match at all? Pretty shady that one is Bill and the other is Will and then there is a girl listed in the address section of one of the two. Gonna send PM to telling him about the bad trade see what he says about it.

OK I was out stalking this AM and found Addicted on line. Sent him an PM to contact me immediately or he would be suspended. It worked and we talked for a lil bit in chat. Calims T-Wolves is his 15 Yr old bro. Advised him to reply to PM that Hands sent so he could have this straightened out. He did say he would take care of this trade and the trade with moosehead. He will contact me tonight with an update. Ben let me know if you hear anything form him.

Addicted says he will fix everything up by Thursday.
He is also refusing to allow T-Wolves32 to use his computer again as it has happened TWICE. I assumed he meant the issues on SCForum.

Hopefully everything will be sorted out soon :)

Back