Offering Points for Cards!!! (I need BASE)

Racciato, I can use all of those. Let me know how many points you need.

Intelliracer, BV on Base really doesn't matter to me. I just need as many of the players listed as possible (for my Mike's Mojo packs).

Right now I really only need the players listed, I have quite a few of other players.

Also to anyone "selling" base cards to me, condition does matter so please don't just throw a bunch of loose cards in a bubble mailer or white envelope.

I don't expect each card to be in top loaders, but I need them to be Mint with no dinged corners.

Thanks
Mike

buitien said:
I have 2006 Torry Holt Fleer Ultra
2005 Hines Ward Donruss Score
2006 Dree Brees Fleer Ultra

Do you happen to have anything else?

I really have enough of these 3 players right now and I would hate to have you pay postage just for 3 base cards.

If you happen to have anything else I am sure we can make a deal. I just want to make sure it is worth it for you to use a bubble mailer and pay postage. (it isn't worth using or paying to send 3 base cards).

I can use Inserts, Rookies, Serial #ed or even GU or Autos if you have any.

LMK

Thanks
Mike

I also have 2006 Fleer Ultra Deion Branch
2006 Roy Williams(dallas cowboys) Fleer Ultra King of Defense insert
2005 Rudi Johnson Donruss Score
2003 Terrell Owens Upper Deck

I don't really need any of those right now.

Do you happen to have any Peyton Manning, or Brett Favre, or Michael Vick?

LMK

Thanks
Mike

Ok. I will pass on those cards you have for now.

Thank you very much for posting them.

If anybody has any BASE of the players I have posted please let me know.

Thank you,
Mike

Mike,

I can get you a huge amount of base cards available. I do not want to trade them for points though right now. I am in desperate need of a sig man and was told you could help. I would send you a ton of base cards for a sig. LMK if we can work something on this man.

Daren

dsizemore said:
Mike,

I can get you a huge amount of base cards available. I do not want to trade them for points though right now. I am in desperate need of a sig man and was told you could help. I would send you a ton of base cards for a sig. LMK if we can work something on this man.

Daren

Howdy Daren,

I am sure we can figure something out.

Feel free to PM me and we can work out the details.

Thank you again,
Mike

Back