Football Official Dallas Cowboys Talk

Okay, I got a game time.....

The NFL has set the Lions-Cowboys Wild Card matchup for 4:40 p.m. Sunday.
Immediately following Detroit's 30-20 loss to Green Bay, the Lions knew they would face the Cowboys in the Wild Card round of the playoffs sometime next weekend. Now they know when.

The NFL announced the Lions-Cowboys Wild Card matchup in Dallas will start at 4:40 p.m. (ET) Sunday and will be broadcast on FOX.

Reaching the postseason for the first time since 2011, the Lions (11-5) will face a surging Cowboys (12-4) team that has won six of its last seven games, including all four in December by at least 11 points.

While the Cowboys are an impressive 8-0 on the road, Sunday’s game will be played in Dallas, where the team is just 4-4 this season.

Detroit has won its last two games against Dallas, including a 34-30 victory at AT&T Stadium in 2011 and a dramatic, 31-30 win at Ford Field last season behind Matthew Stafford’s quarterback sneak with 12 seconds left in the game.

Which rule in the tie-breaking procedures put the Seahawks ahead of Dallas in the playoff seeding? I can't find anything. They have the same record and Dallas won the head-to-head. I know I'm missing something, obviously, but I can't find it anywhere.

Which rule in the tie-breaking procedures put the Seahawks ahead of Dallas in the playoff seeding? I can't find anything. They have the same record and Dallas won the head-to-head. I know I'm missing something, obviously, but I can't find it anywhere.

I think that it has to do with a 3 way tie rule because if it was just the 2 of them I think head to head is the first toe breaker

Good news for the Cowboys, Suh is suspended for stepping on Rogers ankles during the game, I saw it and I thought it was a accident, Suh wouldn't do that :ROFLMAO::whistle:

I'm actually glad he's playing. That way, when Dallas wins, the Detroit faithful can't say it was because one of their best pass rushers wasn't in the game. I'm also betting that's really why he won the appeal. Nobody wants to suspend a player for the team's single most important game to date. I would have done the same thing if it were my decision, but that fine would have been a lot higher.

What they said was that he had been 32 games without being in trouble and that the new agreement states that he is no longer considered a repeat offender because of the 32 games.

What they said was that he had been 32 games without being in trouble and that the new agreement states that he is no longer considered a repeat offender because of the 32 games.

Ahh, thanks for clarifying. I hadn't heard that yet. Kind of a silly rule to put in place, though. I guess that means he can stomp on a quarterback every 2-3 years and just be fined? Awesome!

Back