Football Official Dallas Cowboys Talk

Are you guys getting more and more nervous as the days go by without Dez being inked to a long-term deal? I'm thinking they need to get this done so we can move on to deciding what to do with Murray!

Yeah, and I read this morning (Ian Rappaport) that the Cowboys are expected to use the non-exclusive tag, which means Dez will be able to field offers from other teams. If the Cowboys can't, or don't want to, match other offers they lose Dez (but get 2 first round picks). I'm not happy about that, at all. This could all be settled by simply raising the guaranteed money on the contract they've already offered him. $20 million guaranteed is a joke when you look at other player's contracts who have similar production to Dez. I'm not sure what the hold up is here, but now I'll just be hoping that nobody will want to offer him a big money contract AND give up 2 first round picks. I want Dez in Dallas for life!

What do you think the chances of AP moving to the boys are?

I'd say next to none. Are the Vikings even going to let him go? If so he'd have to take a huge pay cut for the Cowboys to be able to afford him. I wouldn't mine that happening if we can't keep Murray, but I doubt it's very likely.

You probably gonna hate me for this, but THANK GOD. I really do not want to have to watch cowboys games just to see AP Play :p

You probably gonna hate me for this, but THANK GOD. I really do not want to have to watch cowboys games just to see AP Play :p

Haha, yeah right! We already know EVERYONE watches all Cowboys games. Even the ones who try to act like they don't. :D

Cheers%2Bto%2Bcowboys%2Bhaters%2Bfor%2Balways%2Bkeeping%2Bus%2Bthe%2Bcenter%2Bof%2Byour%2Battention.jpg

Dwayne Harris is a goner, but he didn't go too far. We'll see him twice a year with the Giants. Can't say I'm surprised, especially after they renewed Beasley, but it is disappointing to see the Cowboys lose one of the better special teams players in the league.

Dwayne Harris is a goner, but he didn't go too far. We'll see him twice a year with the Giants. Can't say I'm surprised, especially after they renewed Beasley, but it is disappointing to see the Cowboys lose one of the better special teams players in the league.
Tough to lose him but that price tag was too high for the Cowboys to resign him

Murray sign with the eagles.hes not goung to be happy there because he wants the ball ever down.wow!! Well we will be drafting a rb this year.and there are some good one out there!!

I don't feel like Murray will fit into that offensive style as well as he did with Dallas and, money aside, he may regret leaving as much as the Cowboys will regret letting him go. I don't blame the Cowboys, though, because I don't think he's worth $8 million per year with his past injuries. A lot of players have their best seasons during contract years, and I don't see this being any different.

I'm glad he got paid what he wanted. I'm glad the Cowboys didn't pay it. I'm not glad he's still in the NFC East.

I say pick up Trent Richardson and put him behind our o line... probley get him pretty cheep and use a draft pick.I seen flashes from Joseph Randle last year

Back